HSTNN-IB51
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSTNN-IB51

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conversing Computers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Conversing Computers. Empty
PostSubject: Conversing Computers.   Conversing Computers. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Only a few decades ago, the chance for creating talking computers was considered strictly inside the realm of science misinformation. But today, talking desktop computers are so commonplace them to hardly elicit any reaction from modern and complex consumers.
It's really really simple, as any with the computer school-trained friends and acquaintances we certainly have are wont to reveal. Computers talk simply since they're running software that switches text to speech, thereby allowing the computer to talk out loud through speakers or some sort of headset. In short, it offers speech recognition capability.
Hearing a friend explain everything that to me recently almost made me fall into deep sleep. But flipping through the tv remote control this early morning, I came across the following very thing and That i suddenly found if unique.
The entire process for artificially producing speech is named speech synthesis and animoto system that achieves this is certainly called text-to-speech or TTS. It offers two parts: a front end as well as a back end. The front end takes input (in the shape of text), converts this into linguistic symbols and sends those to the back end which unfortunately converts these symbols into speech waveform from the computer's speakers.
The top end has two essential functions. First, it identifies each of the numbers and abbreviations inside the raw text and converts them within their spelled-out word equivalents. Then it divides the full text into phrases and also sentences and assigns various sounds or "phonetic transcriptions" that will each word, complete together with pauses and intonations. In the meantime, the back end, that's often called the synthesizer, normally takes these transcriptions and changes them into actual appear output.
The other section, the back-end, takes the particular symbolic linguistic representation and even converts it into legitimate sound output. The back end is often referred to as the synthesizer. The diverse techniques synthesizers use will be described below.
Today, task is no longer with reproducing speech, but in improving the standard of speech synthesis. In this kind of regard, there are not one but two key concerns: naturalness in addition to intelligibility. The ideal language synthesizer is both. Naturalness means how close the sound output is always to a human being while intelligibility is the word for how clearly the appear output is understood.
Back to top Go down
https://hstnn-ib51.forumotion.com

Conversing Computers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HSTNN-IB51 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: