HSTNN-IB51
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSTNN-IB51

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikon EN-EL11 Battery Using Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Nikon EN-EL11 Battery Using Tips Empty
PostSubject: Nikon EN-EL11 Battery Using Tips   Nikon EN-EL11 Battery Using Tips EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:52 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Nikon EN-EL11 Wide variety Types
The Nikon coolpix s550 works iwth with the rechargeable Li-on EN-EL11 battery. I have a full of three EN-EL11 battery power for my Nikon coolpix s550鈥ne in the camera, one in my pocket and another in the home in the Nikon MH-61 Battery power Charger.
Nikon does not add a EN-EL11 battery charger when using the Nikon coolpix s550. They need plug the P100 in to a wall socket using any included AC adapter. This seems somewhat pointless to me, i absolutely went ahead and acquired the Nikon MH-61 Battery Charger therefore i can take the coolpix s550 with me everywhere I go whilst still being have a battery charging at home.
Unfortunately the coolpix s550 isn't really compatible with AA or AAA batteries. If you're on vacation and your battery runs out, you'll have to simply wait 3 hours and a half-hour for the EN-EL11 in order to charge鈥hat's why I recommend getting one or more extra EN-EL5 battery as a backup.
Nikon EN-EL11 Wide variety Life
I was ?n a position to get around 250 photos for a full charge. When firing video, I was ?n a position to get between 60 that will 90 minutes of recording time on a full charge.
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "2800671232, inches;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
information. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inches + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Extend the Battery Life relating to the Nikon coolpix s550
Smaller the LCD Brightness 鈥? For everybody who is indoors, lower the LCD brightness to store battery power. The LCD Brightness option is placed inside the setup menu. Turn Off Image Critique 鈥? You can minimize battery consumption by disabling Impression Review. I usually take several images and then analyze them once I'm finished to be sure I got the most suitable shot. The Image Review option is placed inside the setup dishes. Auto Power Off 鈥? You can increase battery life by reducing time before the camera moves off automatically. The Auto Power Off option is as well located in the create menu. Use the EVF 鈥? For everybody who is in a pinch and will need to conserve as much juice as possible, try using the electronic viewfinder (EVF) as opposed to the LCD. You can do this by pressing the EVF/LCD link.
Clean the battery contacts 鈥? Believe it or not, cleaning the camcorder battery contacts can actually extend the actual of your batteries. Take minutes each time you place the batteries into any P100 and clean the contacts with a microfiber cloth.
Use physique heat 鈥? If you're shooting in temperatures below 41 degrees, the battery power performance will drop appreciably. If you've got an extra set of AA chargeable batteries, put them into your pocket so that they're up against your body. The warmth may help the batteries hold a prolonged charge.
Should you get an added battery for the Nikon coolpix s550For every day use, you probably don't desire a extra battery. If you're venturing out on an all tour with your family (beach, template park, etc鈥? then I recommend purchasing an extra battery. The EN-EL11 batteries are not to be purchased at a local convenience store. So for everybody who is out with your family and run out of power, you'll really need to locate an electronics store that specializes in photographic equipment and hope they may have one in stock. Not much worse than missing an instant of a lifetime due to the fact your P100 ran outside power, so make sure you will have an extra battery.
bargain NIKON en-el11 battery replacement聽at internet. sales-battery. com聽聽 <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://hstnn-ib51.forumotion.com

Nikon EN-EL11 Battery Using Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HSTNN-IB51 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: